INDUSTRIAL DESIGN INTERN
¿What means to work with us?
You love the process of creating a new product and and intervene it. You will have a great life experience working with us, our clients and suppliers. You will learn the meaning of a multidisciplinary team and understand the hard working process of taking an idea from a sketch to the market. You are capable of working under pressure, uncertainty and totally out of your comfort zone.
Our projects are each time more interesting and complex!
As an Industrial Design Intern, your responsibilities inside the team will be challenged in each project, and you will always be involved in the development of new products for our clients.
- Development of 3D Models
- Product conceptualization
- 3D Modeling planning
We look for exceptional Industrial Design students that are in process of finishing or already graduated. The work you will be developing is diverse, with opportunities to grow and learn every day from our multidisciplinary team. We love what we do and believe you will be fond of learning by working in real industrial design projects.
Your contribution to the Studio:
- Excellent skills for 3D Modeling
- Basic knowledge of rendering with KeyShot
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Great ability to communicate through sketching
- Initiative for engineering problem solving
- Ability to work with physical prototypes and mockups
- Skills to transmit your ideas to a multidisciplinary team
To apply, send your CV, Letter (telling us why you want to work with us), and Portfolio to: